Friday 1 January 2016

Top 11 Powerful Prayer Points for 2016


Making Your Request Known To God
Prayer is the best way to make our request known to God. We communicate to God through our prayers. The 11 powerful prayer points below can serve as guide for us when we are making our request known to God this year.

1. God, let this year bring many opportunities my way to explore joy of life and turn all my dreams into realities.

2. God, restore to me all my past opportunities and lost glory.

3. God, let me experience a new and greater level of your peace glory this year.

4. God, multiply my blessings like the uncountable rain and make my way prosperous to infinity.

5. God, let this year mark a turning point in my life and grant all all my heart desires.

6. God, exempt me from all evils and calamities of this year.

7. God, don't let me have any reason to weep all through this year

8. God, let me experience divine surprises in all areas of my life all through this year.

9. God, break every siege of stagnation, frustration and failure in my life all through this year.

10. God, make me to leave far above what others may be suffering throughout this year.

11. God, let me and my household enjoy your divine preservation throughout this year

No comments:

Post a Comment