Tuesday 22 July 2014

14 Quotes that transformed my life


Just a little inspiration can go a long way to change our way of living. One of the factors that affect our life is what we hear, listen to and read always. When life looks so daunting for me and everything around me seems to be going in the wrong direction-here are some of the quotes that transformed my life and give me a new beginning. It has helped me, I am sure it will also motivate and help  you when you are depressed, and congratulate you when you break new grounds.

1. In the middle of difficulties lies opportunity- Albert Eistein

2. If you think you’re too small to make an impact, try going to bed with a mosquito in the room- Anonymous

3. The first step to get the things you want out of life is this: “DECIDE WHAT YOU WANT”- Ben Stein

4. What I’ve experienced in life is that I can’t know the future. I can’t know if anything that I do will change what happens tomorrow, I can’t know with certainty, but what I do know is if I do nothing, nothing will happen- James Orbinski

5. The world suffers a lot not because of the violence of bad people but because of the silence of good people- Napollien Hill

6. In any moment of decision, the best you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worse thing is nothing- Anonymous

7. Most folks are about as happy as they makes up their minds to be- Abraham Lincoln

8. Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind- Bernard M. Baruch

9. You’ve got to dance like there is nobody watching, love like you’ll never be hurt, sing like there’s nobody listening and live like its heaven on earth- William W Purkey

10. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough- Mac West

11. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent-Eleanor Roosevelt

12. Believe in yourself, have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own power you cannot be successful or happy- Norman Vincent Peale

13. If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners love those who love them, and if you do good to those who do good to you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners do the same- Jesus Christ

14. The greatest discovery of my generation is that human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitudes of mind- William James

We would be so glad if you tell us your favorite inspirational or motivational quote below. It could be of help to somebody

No comments:

Post a Comment